About Chesterfield and what distinguishes Us from other Chesterfield providers?
Read here about the origins and working method of Chesterfield.com, the “The Chesterfield Brand” brand, our high quality requirements, the production partners, the transparent price structure, the unlimited possibilities of adjustments and our best classified guarantee system.
From Chesterfield showroom to Chesterfield.com
The basis of our company is "The Original Chesterfield Factory Limited" located in Chesterfield (UK). In the beginning we used an existing Chesterfield production line in England. We sold the furniture through our Chesterfield Showroom sales network. At that time, the Chesterfield manufacturing factories in England produced almost only standard products. Deviating from this was practically impossible or only to a very limited extent and then also at an enormous additional cost which was not in proportion to the actual production costs. Unacceptable, we thought. And so we looked for new ways.
The "The Chesterfield Brand" brand.
We recorded the only Chesterfield brand name that includes the word Chesterfield: "The Chesterfield Brand". Under this brand name we entered into cooperation with various factories and tanneries. The furniture produced under this brand meets the highest demands in terms of quality, environmental requirements and professional competence of the upholsterers. They produce, we manage and check. We have now grown with this formula from 1 to 6 production countries. We want to expand this number further in the coming years. For logistical reasons, we established our head office and distribution center in the Netherlands. From here we can easily reach our customers not only in Europe, but worldwide.
Exclusive Chesterfield sales channel.
Chesterfield.com, together with our subsidiaries House of Chesterfield and B2Bchesterfield, is the exclusive sales channel for "The Chesterfield Brand" for both individuals and businesses. Started as a Chesterfield showroom with 5 showroom / store locations in the Netherlands and Belgium, we have grown under our new name Chesterfield.com to sales in 40 countries and we now have more than 40 showroom / store locations.
How we are different from the other Chesterfield providers?
1. Patent. The Chesterfield is best known as the iconic handmade sofa with loosely hammered nails on the fronts and the characteristic diamond-shaped upholstery pattern with a pulled-in button on the back and arms. The patent for this characteristic diamond pattern was established by us years ago and is therefore our property.
2. Direct from factory to consumer. Chesterfield.com supplies, as the only Chesterfield supplier, directly from the factories to the consumer. This has a great price advantage for the customer.
3. Unlimited choice in customization. The careful selection of specialized manufacturing partners gives us unprecedented manufacturing opportunities. The Chesterfield furniture from "The Chesterfield Brand" can be completely adapted to the individual and very specific wishes of the customer. Consider, for example, deviating sizes, the type of pillow, whether or not innerspring in the pillows, use of whole hides or patchwork, a different type of leather, deviating color, the frame in beech or hardwood, adapted nails, or buttons with company logo, etc.
4. Certified production.We work with Chesterfield producers in various countries. They are only included as a production partner within our company after thorough testing. This means that they produce under the brand name "The Chesterfield Brand" with all the strict production conditions attached to it. The furniture they produce receives the Original Chesterfield Certificate. By working in this way, the country of production origin no longer makes a difference.
5. Specialized production partners. Our production partners each have added value through their specific production characteristic (s). They are also selected for that. The UK factories supply for the order of our customer who wants a pure English Chesterfield i.e. 100% English in terms of materials, labor and production location. The Harris Tweed fabric manufacture, for example, is specifically British manufacture. The other European factories are geared to orders that require, among other things, a fast delivery. And the factory in Asia is mainly geared to orders for special customization, for which the upholsterers receive special training and guidance. For example, our most famous Chesterfield model, the Brighton, can be made in England, elsewhere in Europe or also in Asia, depending on the specific wishes and budget of the customer. From standard to extremely luxurious, everything is possible.
6. Clear prices. On our website, the prices for each product are stated in a transparent and clear manner, including the adjustments, so that the customer can compare well and make the choice more easily. The price of deviating, specific customization can be requested without obligation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Value for money. We guarantee the best value for money. As stated earlier, "The Chesterfield Brand" stands for the highest standards in terms of quality, environmental requirements and professional competence of the upholsterers. All our furniture is handcrafted with care. We only use 100% cow leather. Because we deliver directly from the factory without the involvement of third parties, we can have lower selling costs without sacrificing quality or fair craftsman compensation. Our direct sales system of showroom / shop locations also contributes to this. A conscious, cost-effective choice.
8. Dynamic. "The Chesterfield Brand" is a modern and dynamic Chesterfield brand that, in addition to the traditional Chesterfield models, also dares to experiment within the Chesterfield style. With our "Design your Chesterfield" program, we offer consumers the opportunity to design their own Chesterfield. Nothing is impossible.
9. Certificate of Authenticity. When buying your Chesterfield, always pay close attention to a supplied certificate of authenticity and the warranty conditions. Because there is often a catch here. Our fellow Chesterfield providers / resellers buy their Chesterfields somewhere and then resell them under their own name, also with a warranty and a certificate. But beware: especially as a reseller, they can never guarantee the quality and therefore not the guarantee of the factory. Chesterfield.com can do this. We can account for the entire production process from A to Z of all furniture with the "The Chesterfield Brand" label. We know exactly by whom, where and with which raw materials our Chesterfield furniture is made. We guarantee 100% from the factory. This is recorded in our original Certificate of Authenticity, which distinguishes us from other Chesterfield certificates. It can be recognized by the following features:
The original Certificate is printed on certified paper.
The original Certificate has a wax seal.
The original Certificate is signed from the factory by the trademark owner.
The original Certificate is provided with a unique production / order number.
The original Certificate number can be traced back to the relevant craftsman.
The original Certificate is inextricably linked to the warranty conditions.
The original Certificate entitles the holder to the transferable warranty upon sale.
10. Unique transferable warranty conditions. In addition to the Certificate of Authenticity, we offer an extensive, worldwide warranty. This can be classified as the best possible guarantee and is unique in the world of Chesterfield. It is also transferable. This means that in case of transfer or sale within the set warranty period, the warranty continues as usual. The guarantee applies to the entire collection. Our terms and conditions are clear and can be read on the Chesterfield.com website.
11.Secuired guarantee. With its honest, well-founded production and warranty formula, Chesterfield.com is by far the first Chesterfield provider which, at the end of the last century, was the only one that already met the requirements of various warranty guarantees such as Thuiswinkel, CBW, Navem, Trust Ecommerce Europe, Trusted shops and other European organizations.
12. Largest collection. Only Chesterfield.com has the largest Chesterfield collection through its unique collaborating Chesterfield production partners.
You can buy the original Chesterfield at Chesterfield.com "the official Chesterfield furniture store"